Bottled Water in Your Car is Dangerous

On May 7, 2013 by Physical Culturist

BOTTLED WATER IN YOUR CAR IS DANGEROUS – especially for women! The heat reacts with the chemicals in the plastic of the bottle which releases dioxin into the water. Dioxin is a toxin increasingly found in breast cancer tissue. Use a stainless steel canteen or a glass bottle instead of plastic.

Bottled Water in Your Car is Dangerous

This information is also being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center : No plastic containers in microwaves. No plastic water bottles in freezers. No plastic wrap in microwaves.

WHY? Dioxins are highly poisonous to cells in our bodies. Don’t freeze plastic bottles with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic. We should not be heating food in the microwave using plastic containers – This especially applies to foods that contain fat, the combination of fat, high heat and plastic releases dioxin into the food. So, such things as TV dinners, instant soups, etc., should be removed from their containers and heated in something else.

In addition, plastic wrap is just as dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave. As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually
melt out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food. Cover food with a paper towel instead.

source: True Nutrition’s Facebook Page

The following two tabs change content below.

Comments are closed.